JT Sprockets JTA210 - Rear Racelite Sprocket
Aluminium RaceLite Racing Rear Sprocket (JTA210) by JT Sprockets. JT Sprockets is proud to introduce the new RaceLite range of anodised 7075-T6 aluminium competition off-road motocross sprockets. These new JT Racing sprockets are designed and engineered to withstand the extreme pro-race conditions, providing maximum strength and durability at minimum weight.
Precision CNC machined to JT’s uncompromising standards from certified 7075-T6 Ergal aviation grade aluminium alloy, the new RaceLite sprockets will be available in a hard wearing anodised black, orange, red or blue finish to compliment the colour scheme on all the major manufacturers’ motocross and enduro bikes.
The Racelite range of competition sprockets, in addition to the full off-road range, also includes fitments for road sport bikes. Made of the same hard wearing 7075 T6 Ergal, these rear sprockets have a rich black or gold anodised finish for the most popular Supersport and Superbike road race machines, with a full selection of gearing options available for those demanding track days.
JT Sprockets range gives you the ultimate in replacement off-road sprockets at unbeatable value.
JT Racelite Alloy Sprocket features:
- Made from 7075-T6 Aerospace aluminium for maximum durability.
- Ultra lightweight race proven design
- CNC machined to incredibly tight tolerances that allow perfect concentricity and accuracy of fit.
- The anodised anti-corrosion surface is technical and attractive, and its hard coating aids to a prolonged system life.
- Colour coded for each dirt bike manufacturer and each model of bike
- Mud clearing grooves for longer lasting sprocket life
- Finished in wear resistant andonised colors.
- Colour anodised for that Factory Bike look
- Specifically designed for Supercross, Motocross and Off-Road Bikes
Buy JT Racelite Alloy Sprockets for Honda from MD Racing Products, A leading distributor for Motocross gear, parts and accessories offering some of the most competitive prices in the industry since 1983. We are a family business that's dedicated to the motocross industry, You Ride it? We can supply it!