Troy Lee Designs SE4 Carbon Eyeball Black Red Motocross Helmet
SE4 Carbon Eyeball Black Red Motocross Helmet by Troy Lee Designs®. The SE4 Carbon Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection. This featherweight helmet comes in at only 1325 grams with a carbon fiber shell and lightweight titanium D-ring hardware. 20 intake ports channel cool air around and over a rider's head, forcing hot sweaty air out through twelve exhaust ports. Quick-release 3D cheek pads and washable Dri-Lex liner create an optimum fit.
"Your Safety is my Priority - With the help of the amazingly talented and creative people I’ve worked with over the past 35 years at Troy Lee Designs, my name has been placed on millions of products, designs, and innovations. The SE4 helmet is the greatest single thing we’ve ever done" - Troy Lee.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner with Cool Max® and Dri-lex® moisture wicking materials
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Plush SE4 helmet bag matching visor included
- SNELL M2015 approved, DOT FMVSS 218 certified