Crossfire3 SRS Boots by Sidi®. The SIDI Crossfire 3 SRS Boots have been completely redesigned, with only the acclaimed SIDI cam lock buckles and straps carrying over from the Crossfire 2 SRS Boots. The new inner gaiter has a larger circumference than the Crossfire 2, accommodating an even wider range of calf sizes and making for a tight seal around the rider’s lower leg no matter what knee brace system may be used. The upper inside of the gaiter features a suede heat protection-grip panel for maximum grip.
The Dual Flex ankle has been redesigned to prevent motion beyond anatomical limits that may cause injury, without restricting dexterity for normal shifting and braking. The SIDI Crossfire 3 SRS Boots are possibly the most durable, serviceable motocross boots on the market - the design uses hardware instead of stitching so virtually every part is replaceable, season after season.
The Sidi Crossfire boot has won more awards than any other motocross boot on the market so you will be certainly be getting the best of the best! This legendary most comfortable boot in motocross history is now available in limited numbers produced in the MX1 World Champions colours.
In a race, when you are testing the limits, the difference lies in the details. Boots are an essential element since they are the main connection between the body and the bike, between man and machine. The boot must be sensitive, in order to best assist the movements of the feet; yet they must also be robust, to protect the foot from impacts and falls, all while remaining light and comfortable to wear. Performance starts here!
Dual Flex System
The new Dual Flex system used on the SIDI Crossfire 3 SRS does not only limit lateral hyperflexion, but also features hard stops at the limit of the anatomically allowed range of motion that limit hyperextension of the ankle joint. The adjustabillity of the exclusive Dual Flex system with its four floating independent straps enables the Crossfire 3 SRS boots to provide each rider with a personal fit no matter their body shape or whether or not knee braces are used.
Adjustable Calf System
Sidi's exclusive, patented, double adjustable calf plate system allows the rider to adjust the inner diameter of the Crossfire boots at the calf. This system, along with longer upper straps, allows the Crossfire 3 SRS boot to accommodate riders with larger calves much easier than even the previous Crossfire 2 Boots. The inner plate is made of two different materials; a rigid one to support the boot and a heat resistant one to protect the rider's leg from exhaust heat. The new inner heat shield is made of a high grip material.
Sidi boots do not incorporate inner booties into their design, and for good reason. Booties make the design larger and cumbersome, add to the boot's thickness, which interferes with shifting. Plus, inner booties retain body heat affecting the rider's performance and comfort.
The cam-lock buckle system incorporates a strap memory retention system. Adjust the straps once and they will be at the same position for every ride after that! No more readjusting for every ride or mid-day during a ride.
The tip of the toe on the Crossfire and Charger boots are covered with plastic to protect the base material and seams against abrasion from brush etc. Plastic shift and brake lever guards on the top of each foot area.
New sole boat features a more cupped and thicker design so the rider’s foot rests deeper into the sole system. Removable arch support
Sidi Crossfire 3 SRS Boot features:
- New TC222 Cairoli LTD Edition Design.
- New ankle pivot system designed to have a hard limit of foot/ankle hyperextension.
- New sole boat features a more cupped and thicker design so the rider’s foot rests deeper into the sole system.
- New Dovetail SR anti-skid rubber sole covers the arch area of the sole and is replaceable using hand tools.
- Toe and heel areas on the Dovetail SR sole are now a permanent part.
- Laminated Technomicro base material in all areas.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Calf plate system features an inner double adjustment that expands to fit the largest calf or knee brace system.
- Nylon insole.
- Inner heat shield made of high grip material.
- Removable arch support.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- New rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel hold the riders foot firm and thus resists twisting while offering added protection.
- Replaceable, sleek, micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention nylon straps.
- All buckles move independently of each other and have just one fixed point (by a screw) which allows easy closure and the buckles can adapt to the rider’s. position as they pivot on the mounting screw as the rider changes position on the bike.
- Lower buckle guards help protect against opening due to an impact.
- Complete central strap system can be easily replaced and is available in two sizes.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mold.
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable.
- Sidi patented replaceable shin plate.
- Malleolus external plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
- Innovative Dual Flex System upper offers the industry’s best fit, especially with knee braces.
- Replaceable inner kick starter/foot peg nylon guard on the inside area of both boots.
- Boot leg is fully assembled with screws, is stitch-free and entirely replaceable.
Buy Sidi OFF Road Boots from MD Racing Products the UK's No1 Motocross Parts & Accessories Store since 1983. We Won't Be Beaten On Price! Your Find great deals online & in store for Sidi Motocross & Motorcycle Boots.
- Additional Information
Colour Yellow Fluo White Model Sidi Crossfire 3 Gender Unisex Age Group Adult Brand Sidi
- Delivery Info
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket are:
Shipping to UK Mainland is Free on orders over £20.00*. Orders for less will be charged £3.00. Otherwise delivery costs depend on your location, we charge carrige costs at our cost so we can offer you the best shipping rates.
We aim to dispatch all orders on the sameday of receipt when possible, please allow 2-3 working days for all UK orders. We use DPD on a fully trackable and insured service.
Free Standard Next Day delivery Service on orders over £20.00 UK Mainland.
Free Standard Two Day delivery Service on orders over £150.00 Northern Ireland, Highlands and Isles.
Shipping to Within Euroupe is Free on orders over £200.00*. Orders for less will be charged at the following rates -
ZONE 1 £11 up to 31kg 2-3 Days (Belgium, Channel Islands,Denmark,France,Germany,Netherlands)
ZONE 2 £18.00 (Austria, Denmark Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain)
ZONE 3 (Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Sweden, Slovenia Latvia, Lithuania)
ZONE 1 £20.00 up to 31 kg 2-3 Days
ZONE 2 £26.67 up to 31 kg 3-4 Days
ZONE 3 £26.67 up to 31 kg 4-5 Days
Shipping to Northern Ireland is Free on orders over £200. Orders below £15.00 and less than 2kg will be charged £3 and sent with Royal Mail 1at class signed for delivery
Orders between £15.00 and £20.00 will be charged £3 and sent with either Royal Mail 1at class signed for delivery or DPD depending on the weight and size of the item. * if being sent with DPD you will be charged £11.00 for 48 hour delivery with DPD.
Orders over £20.00 and/or more than 2kg will be charged £11.00 for 48 hour delivery with DPD.
Shipping to Republic Ireland is Free on orders over £200. Orders below £19.99 and/or less than 2kg will be charged £5 for international signed for delivery with Royal Mail.
Orders over £20.00 and/or more than 2kg will be charged £12.00 for 48 hour delivery with DPD.
Shipping to Europe via Parcel force is Free on orders over £200.
ZONE 1 - £11.00 up to 31kg 2-3 days Belgium, Channel Islands, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands.
ZONE 2 - £18.00 up to 31kg 3-4 days Italy –will be charged £18.00 for 48 hour delivery via Parcelforce
ZONE 3 - £23.00 up to 31kg 3-4 days Austria, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden
ZONE 4 - £31.00 up to 31kg 4 - 5 days Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, Turkey
Shipping to Europe via DPD is Free on orders over £300.
ZONE 1 - £16.00 up to 31kg 48 hours Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands
ZONE 2 - £18.50 up to 31kg 3-4 days Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain
ZONE 3 - £26.00 up to 31kg 4-5 days Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia,Sweden, Portugal
ZONE 4 - £34.00 up to 31kg 5-6 days Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania,
Ordering from the rest of the World - FREE Delivery on orders over £500
Orders below £79.99 will be charged £20.00 for delivery with Royal Mail International signed for.
Orders between £80.00 - £499 will be charged £40.00 for delivery with Royal Mail International signed for.
Otherwise delivery costs depend on your location, we charge carrige costs at our cost so we can offer you the best shipping rates
If you require a specific shipping quote please contact us.
All orders will require a signature so please make sure someone is in to sign for your parcel.
Shipping charges are always applicable on Track accessories and charged at the standard rate.
*Please note shipping costs may change throughout the year due to fluctuation in prices from carriers worldwide.