Silkolene PRO SRG 75 Fully Synthetic Ester Racing Gear Oil - 1 Litre
Silkolene PRO SRG 75 Fully Synthetic Ester Racing Gear Oil in 1 Litre - Silkolene Gear Oils
Silkolene Pro SRG 75 is a fully synthetic, ester based gear oil, of SAE 75W viscosity, developed exclusively for racing transmissions. Has a naturally high viscosity index, to ensure good low temperature performance, excellent shear strength and excellent load carrying capability. Helps to reduce pitting and wear of the gear teeth and provides superior protection and performance under the most demanding race conditions.
Ensures good lubrication and prevents overheating in gearbox components, such as selector forks and bearings, which are often starved of lubrication with conventional oils. Withstands high temperatures and protects against high shock loads.
Silkolene Pro SRG 75 Gear Oil comes with many benefits:
- Fully synthetic, ester based gear oil.
- Developed exclusively for racing transmissions.
- Has a naturally high viscosity index.
- Ensure good low temperature performance.
- Excellent load carrying capability.
- Provides superior protection.
- Withstands high temperatures.
- Protects against high shock loads.
- Crankcase rating SAE 10W-30
Why Choose Silkolene Gear Box Oils?
The Silkolene range of motorcycle lubricants is one of the largest available. This means that there is a product to suit you, whatever type of bike you have and whatever you use it for. Silkolene lubricants are constantly developed with race teams at the highest level of competition to ensure that they can deal with the greatest levels of stress that a motorcycle will ever endure.