NGK Iridium Motorcycle Spark Plug IFR8H11
NGK Iridium Motorcycle Spark Plug IFR8H11.
The NGK Iridium Motorcycle Spark Plug IFR8H11 quickly dissipates large amounts of heat, preventing overheating and fouling and performs equally well in a hot or cold engine. Copper wire is used in place of the usual iron core, which dissipates heat quicker. It cools the electrode tip and insulator tip, which prevents hot spots that could cause pre-ignition.
Features & Benefits of NGK Iridium Spark Plug IFR8H11
- Platinum disc welded to backside of ground electrode provides long life
- Copper core prevents hot spots that can lead to pre-ignition
- Dissipates large amounts of heat, preventing overheating and fouling
- Performs equally well in a hot or cold engine
- Suitable for both high speed and low speed driving
- Original Equipment Manufacturer approved design
- Better fuel economy and lower emissions
- Faster starts and quicker acceleration
Please refer to your vehicle handbook to confirm the suitability of this product for your motorcycle.