Sena SR10 Bluetooth Two-Way Radio Adapter
SENA SR 10 Bluetooth Two-way Radio Adapter
The SR10 is a Bluetooth v2.1 Class 1 PTT (Push-To-Talk) adapter for two-way radios/walkie-talkies, which are already used by many motorcycle clubs on their outings. With the SR10, these radios can be used and controlled together with any Bluetooth motorcycle headset. The radios are connected with a suitable cable adapter via the AUX port of the SR10, and wirelessly paired with the headset via Bluetooth. The SR10 then transmits the audio stream to the stereo Bluetooth headset.
The SR10 allows you to communicate by two-way radio with other people in your audio network via the Bluetooth Stereo Multipair Headset. With the SR10, it is possible to use a mobile phone and a two-way radio simultaneously.
- Bluetooth specification v2.1
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as smartphones
- Bluetooth audio interface for Sena Bluetooth Stereo Headset & Intercom
- AUX audio input for GPS navigation
- Supports a wide range of two-way radios, e.g. from Kenwood, Motorola, Icom, Midland and Yaesu
- Supports wireless and wired PTT buttons
- Water-resistant for use in rain and snow
- Up to 10 hours talk time and 7 days standby
- SR10 Bluetooth Two-way Radio Adapter
- USB cable
- Clip mount and handlebar mount for Bluetooth two-way radio adapter
- PTT button with cable connection and handlebar mount
- 3.5mm jack connection cable
- 12 V charger with cigarette lighter plug
- Instructions for use
Important! You may need an additional connection cable (according to the radio/intercom being connected).