UFO Taiga Grey Enduro Jacket
The UFO Taiga Jacket is a fantastic jacket designed for enduro, motocross & off road riding from UFO Plast. This jacket has many features including Spandex panels in the elbows and back makes the jacket flexible & features such as sturdy storage pockets, a camelpack pocket and potential to add a hose.
UFO MX Enduro Jackets have become more and more successful over the last 40 years due to three very important factors, the pursuit of style, the choice of material and a meticulous attention to quality.
But in addition this success has also been achieved from UFO’s love and dedication of the sport, with their products reaching the winning post on numerous occasions and at all levels, from beginners to World Champions in Motocross and Enduro, making them a very important manufacturer and supporter of this wonderful sport.
UFO Taiga Enduro Jackets features:
- Use of Spandex material at the elbows and on back.
- The enduro jacket has been especially designed for off-road racers, who can use their camel-backs directly through a special plug that fits into the top front of the jacket.
- It has 4 practical front pockets to carry things (one of this pockets are made with Waterproof System)
- One internal pocket
- Removable sleeves can be easily placed in a wide back pocket.
- 2 air scoops to increase the air flow.
- Many Zones Of Vented Material To Guarantee The Maximum Ventilation.
- Removable sleeves.
- Made In Italy
Buy UFO Taiga Enduro Jacket in grey from MD Racing Products the UK's Sole importer for UFO Plast and a leading distributor for Motocross gear, parts and accessories offering some of the most competitive prices in the industry since 1983. We are a family business that's dedicated to the motocross industry, You Ride it? We can supply it!