Grenade Grip - Compact Hand Grip for GoPro Cameras
Grenade Grip - Compact Hand Grip for GoPro Action Cameras
Designed to be your go-to for all handheld situations, the Grenade Grip is a must have GoPro® accessory. Its ultra portable design makes it easy to throw in your pocket or bag for the day.
It's compact design makes it easy to throw in your pocket or bag for the day
The Grenade Grip even has a threaded insert which allows attachment to standard camera tripods and other equipment
GoPole Hand Grip features:
- A handy wrist strap and carabineer are included in the pack for added security
- A Hi-Torque Thumbscrew is also included
- Grips are a great way to stabilize your GoPro footage while filming - the Grenade Grip simply does it best
- 1/4 "-20 Threaded Insert - Connect attachments or mount to tripods
- Wrist Strap Attachment - Firmly secure to wrist
- Direct GoPro Connection - No adapters needed
- Ultra Compact Body - Lightweight and portable
- Carabineer Attachment - Quickly attach to gear when not in use
- Compatible with all GoPro cameras
In the Box
- 1x Grenade Grip
- 1x Hi-Torque Thumbscrew
- 1x Wrist-Strap Attachment
- 1x Carabiner Attachment
- Dimensions: 5.11" x 0.98" x 0.98"
- Weight: 3 oz
- Materials: Plastic, Rubber, Stainless Hardware
- Sku: GPG-12
HERO6 Black, Fusion, HERO5 Black, HERO (2018), HERO5 Session, HERO Session, HERO4 Black, HERO4 Silver, HERO+LCD, HERO, HERO3+, HERO3, HERO2, HD HERO.
FAQ About Grenade Grip
Does the Grenade Grip work with the GoPro HERO5 & HERO5 Session?
Yes, the Grenade Grip is compatible with the GoPro HERO5 & HERO5 Session.
Can I use the Grenade Grip in water?
Yes the Grenade Grip is 100% waterproof and is safe to use in fresh and saltwater. However it will not float with a GoPro attached.
Will the Grenade Grip fit in my pocket?
Yes the Grenade Grip will fit in most jean or jacket pockets with a GoPro Camera attached.
Can I attach the Grenade Grip to a tripod?
Yes, via the 1/4-20" threaded insert on the bottom of the Grenade Grip. You can use the GoPole Base or other tripods that use the same 1/4-20" connection
How much does the Grenade Grip weigh?
Super light! 3 oz.
Does the Grenade Grip float?
It won't float. If using in the water, we recommend you take extra precautions such as securing the wrist strap to your wrist or using a GoPro® Floaty Backdoor to ensure the safety of your camera. If you are looking for a handle that will float, be sure to check out the Bobber or Evo