Shoei VFX-WR Pinnacle TC-8 Motocross Helmet
Get ready for the Evolution of an Icon, the all-new Shoei VFX-WR Helmet, the next iteration of the popular VFX-W. Shoei's VFX-series has been leading the off road helmet industry with it's bold, innovative design and exceptional safety features for years - with the introduction of the new VFX-WR, the bar has once again been raised for what is considered to be premium head safety.
Shoei's in-house testing showed rotational energy to be reduced by 15% in comparison to that of the VFX-W off-road helmet. The shell is constructed with high performance AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi-fibre), a combination of fibreglass and organic fibres. The result is a rigid, ultra-lightweight, yet elastic structure.
The mud guard is specially shaped so as not to interfere with the wearing of goggles. Dedicated plastic tabs help hold the mud guard firmly in place during serious off-road riding conditions. The braced nose cover has been designed to improve safety: it features mesh to filter dirt and dust, and aluminum mesh to prevent roost from entering the mouth and is easily removed for cleaning and maintenance.
The VFX-WR's newly-designed, adjustable peak designates the top position on the helmet as default, based on the preference of many top-ranked riders. A straight line is formed from the visor top to the helmet shell to ensure upward visibility. The adjustment system is facilitated with a special screw fixing nut, installed beneath the upper center of the visor, holding it firmly in place and keeping the nut from coming loose and falling into the helmet.
Shoei helmets are the absolute pinnacle of off-road helmets, the VFX-WR helmet is the result of countless hours of conceptualization, R&D, and testing with the most hard-nosed critics of all, a professional racing team. With top pros like Kevin Windham, Josh Grant, Josh Strang, and Destry Abbott leading the charge, the VFX-WR is drenched in state-of-the-art features, and absolutely no stone was left unturned during its development. If you're looking for a new lid to hit the track or trail, look no further.
Shoei's VFX-series has been leading the off road helmet industry with it's bold, innovative design and exceptional safety features for years - with the introduction of the new VFX-WR, the bar has once again been raised for what is considered to be premium head safety.
Shoei VFX-WR Motocross Helmet features:
- Shell in AIM +.
- Organic fibre, multi-composite and high performance fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbant shell with optimum rigidit
- EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System) simplifies helmet removal by removing the cheek pads in the event of an accident.
- Additional layer of EPS liner reduces rotational acceleration energy to the head in the event of an accident
- Optimized protection through EPS elements with different shock-absorbing levels
- M.E.D.S (Motion Energy Distribution System)
- E.Q.R.S (Emergency Quick Release System)
- 3 Piece EPS liner system
- Multiple venting and extraction - For optimum ventilation, even in the hottest racing situations
- Several intake vents on the brow and upper head areas for fresh air intake
- Multiple outlet vents in the spoiler and on the neck to exhaust warm air
- Brand new shell construction, in a radical new, sporty design with integrated spoilers, for optimised aerodynamics and performance.
- Seamless connection between shell and peak
- Aggrerssively shaped face guard for reduced drag
- Fully Integrated Peak
Shoei VFX-WR Helmet Wearing Comfort:
- Available in 4 Different shell sizes
- Offers detachable and washable 3D max-dry cheek pads and centre Pad
- Breathable and moisture absorbent
- For ease of cleaning and perfect fit
Accessories in the box:
- 3D Cheek Pads & Center Pad
- VFX-WR Helmet Peak
- Nose Cover
- Original SHOEI helmet bag
Shoei VFX-WR Helmet Key features:
- ACU Gold Stamped | ECE 22-05 Certified | DOT FMVSS No. 218
- Weight: Only 1270 Grams (+/- 30gr)
- ACU Gold Approved - ONLY Available on Shoei Helmets Purchased in the UK.
Why Shoei Motocross Helmets?
Shoei only makes dirt bike helmets and the VFX-series is it. While this might seem like a strange business strategy at first, a close look at the design shows you that Shoei will be just fine. Not only is Shoei’s typical high level of quality evident throughout, the VFX-W also comes with a lightweight, dual density EPS lined shell and ventilation that really takes advantage of large chin, side and rear vents.
The 3D Max-Dry liner is top notch as well and makes sure you stay cool all moto long. Worn by Justin Barcia, Justin Hill and Dean Wilson in supercross and motocross, the VFX-WR is clearly race worthy. And in addition to the solid construction, both solid and race replica graphics are offered so you can pick and choose the perfect look for the ride.
Buy Shoei VFX-WR Helmets at MD Racing Products, the UK's Premier Stockist for Shoei Helmets & the UK's favourite Motocross Parts & Accessories Store since 1983. We Won't Be Beaten On Price and we offer some great deals online & in store.