Shoei VFX-W Dissent TC7 Helmet
Shoei VFX-W Dissent TC7 Helmet. Introducing the Shoei VFX-W Helmet - Put on a Shoei professional off-road helmet and leave your daily routine behind you. They’re top class when it comes to protection and comfort.
With so many helmet options available to the motocross and off-road riding and racing communities, SHOEI takes great pride in the fact that more top riders prefer the groundbreaking VFX-W over all others.
Shoei are the absolute pinnacle of off-road helmets, the VFX-W is the result of countless hours of conceptualization, R&D, and testing with the most hard-nosed critics of all, a professional racing team. With top pros like Kevin Windham, Josh Grant, Josh Strang, and Destry Abbott leading the charge, the VFX-W is drenched in state-of-the-art features, and absolutely no stone was left unturned during its development. If you're looking for a new lid to hit the track or trail, look no further.
Radically different, radically new, radically good...The new VFX-W is taking the world by storm! It has a radically different, extremely sporty design, delivers excellent visibility and has an extra-large visor. The VFX-W is a radical new off-road helmet in every respect. Naturally, the helmet incorporates all the standard SHOEI features, with graphics that make an impressively radical statement! The new VFX-W is SHOEI at its best.
Shoei VFX-W Helmet feature:
- Shell in AIM +.
- EPS liner system with two densities.
- EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System) simplifies helmet removal by removing the cheek pads in the event of an accident.
- Double-D ring.
- Supreme Comfort.
- 4 different outer shell sizes.
- 1270gr (+/- 30gr) at size "M".
- Detachable and washable 3D Max-Dry cheek pads.
- Detachable and washable 3D Max-Dry centre pad.
- Detachable and washable Max-Dry chin strap cover.
- ACU Gold Stamp Approved.
- Multiple venting and extraction – especially easy to clean.
- Several intake vents on the brow area and on the upper head area.
- Outlet vents on the back of the head.
- Brand new shell construction, in a radical new, sporty design with integrated spoilers, for optimised aerodynamics and performance.
- Visor in a new design, extra large for perfect protection from sun and mud.
- Aggressively-shaped face guard
Accessories in the box:
- 3D Max-Dry cheek pads in different thicknesses
- Shield and Nose cover available in various colours
- Mud guard and original SHOEI helmet bag comes with the helmet
Shoei VFX-W Helmet Key features:
- ACU Gold Stamped | ECE 22-05 Certified | DOT FMVSS No. 218
- Weight: Only 1270 Grams (+/- 30gr)
- ACU Gold Approved - ONLY Available on Helmets Purchased in the UK.
Why Shoei Motocross Helmets?
Shoei only makes one dirt bike helmet and the VFX-W is it. While this might seem like a strange business strategy at first, a close look at the design shows you that Shoei will be just fine. Not only is Shoei’s typical high level of quality evident throughout, the VFX-W also comes with a lightweight, dual density EPS lined shell and ventilation that really takes advantage of large chin, side and rear vents.
The 3D Max-Dry liner is top notch as well and makes sure you stay cool all moto long. Worn by Justin Barcia, Justin Hill and Dean Wilson in supercross and motocross, the VFX-W is clearly race worthy. And in addition to the solid construction, both solid and race replica graphics are offered so you can pick and choose the perfect look for the ride.
Buy Shoei Helmets from MD Racing Products, the UK's Premier Shoei Helmet Stockist and a leading off-road distributor for Motocross gear, parts and accessories offering some of the most competitive prices in the industry since 1983. We are a family business that's dedicated to the Off-Road industry, You Ride it? MD Supply it.