Alpinestars Supertech SM10 Limited Edition AMS 21 Motocross Helmet
Limited Edition AMS 21 Supertech SM10 Helmet by Alpinestars®. The all new Supertech M10 helmet is the result of over five years of intensive study, development and testing. Based on Alpinestars’ five decades of protection development, we scrutinized every possible aspect to engineer a helmet that is safer and more thoughtfully designed than anything else.
The SM-10 helmet is filled with new technology such as Alpinestars patented Visor system that has been developed to provide the right level of resistance to release when needed from impacts in any direction. The interior of the SM-10 helmet has been designed with maximum ventilation in mind. An interior air network channels incoming air through the helmet to keep rider's head cool, while continuing to pull hot air away and through the large exhaust vents.
The helmet has been designed for riders that wear neck braces and those that don't The bottom area of the helmet is raised to clear rider's collarbone area as much as possible. This gives dirt bike riders confidence while riding on the track, trail, or anywhere else. The SM-10 is also hydration system ready, as it has a channel inside the chin bar specifically for hydration tubes.
MD Racing Products is your Alpinestars SM-10 Helmet supplier with all the colors and sizes you need.
- Lightweight outer shell constructed from carbon fiber
- Ventilation is a key feature of the Supertech M10
- Four shell sizes
- Multiple density inner liner
- Fitted with E-2 MIPS
- Easy release peak
- 2 peaks included, one regular and one super high
- A-Head adjustable top pad height
- Maximum ventilation with 19 intake and 5 exhaust ports
- Side shell shape coupled with soft EPP foam to prevent damage to collarbone in case of crash
- The helmet lining design includes canals which allow a tube to be incorporated on either side of the shell
- Removable, emergency release cheek pads with 3D contoured foam
- Removable anti-bacterial and hydrophobic comfort liner
- Hydration system compatibility
- E-Ject prepared
- DOT and ECE approved
- Weight of M-10 is 1260g for size Medium (ECE) DOT: 1370g for size Medium
Accessories included with the Supertech M10.
- Spare Peak
- Racing Helmet Bag
Additional cheek pad set offering increased thickness of +5mm, for tighter fit adjustment – Available separately.