Airoh GP 550 S Wander Blue Full Face Helmet
The new GP 550 S redefines the level of performance on the road and on tracks. Designed in the wind tunnel, tested by our riders and refined by Airoh’s know-how, GP 550 S stands at the top of the racing segment, without losing sight of the comfort and practicality features for an intensive use.
Innovative rear spoilers create a displacing effect at high speeds and the internally channelled structure provides an effective air extraction.
Shells in 3 different sizes, made of HPC (High Performance Composite), type-approved 2D racing visor with quick release, 8 air vents to ensure optimal ventilation, Pinlock lens included, Tear-Off Ready, Wind-Stop and A.E.F.R. (Airoh Emergency Fast Release) system for the quick removal of the cheek pads in case of emergency, complement this state-of-the-art product.
- Spare dark-smoked track-only visor Included
- Handmade HPC (High-Performance Composite) shell
- ACU Gold approved
- ECE 22.05 standard
- Racing 2D homologated clear visor
- Visor locking button prevents the visor from accidentally opening, especially at high speed
- Tear-off ready visor
- Pinlock lens included
- Rear spoilers increase helmet stability
- Lower trim with integrated stabilisers
- An integrated ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating
- Lightweight for optimum rider comfort
- Removable and washable hypoallergenic inner lining
- Removable Stop-Wind
- Removable nose cover
- AEFR (Airon Emergency Fast Remove) system allows quick removal of cheek pads in emergencies
- Aluminium Double-D Ring Retention System
- Weight: from 1,300g +/- 50g