Airoh GP 500 Sectors White Full Face Helmet
The Airoh GP500 is a dedicated racing HPC (High Performance Composite) helmet, designed and conceived for the road and track.
The GP500 comes directly from the MotoGP races, tested and developed in the wind tunnel and on tracks by the world's best riders, featuring technical and functional enhancements that make it the ultimate racing helmet.
- Handmade Carbon-Kevlar HPC shell
- ACU Gold approved
- ECE 22.05 standard
- Lightweight for optimum rider comfort
- Integrated ventilation system with ten intakes (six adjustable) keeps fresh air circulating
- 100% Max Vision PC Lexan® visor with integrated Certified 50% tinted visor
- Visor locking button prevents the visor from accidentally opening, especially at high speed
- AEFR (Airon Emergency Fast Remove) system allows quick removal of cheek pads in emergencies
- Tear-off ready visor (tear-offs available separately)
- Aluminium D-D Ring Retention System
- Wind stop Device
- Lower protection trim with integrated stabilisers improve helmet stability by reducing turbulence
- Weight: from 1,200g +/- 50g