Alpinestars Tech 7 Limited Edition AMS 21 Motocross Boots
Limited Edition AMS 21 Tech 7 Boots by Alpinestars®. The revolutionized Tech 7 MX boot incorporates innovative materials and technology in a completely new design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
The Alpinestars Tech 7 Boot is entirely new and featuring advancements which make it a top choice for motocross riders. Not only is the boot noticeably lighter, but the TPU construction offers great support and protection. The Alpinestars Tech 7 boot is also engineered in a way to allow the boot to flex in certain areas giving the rider more control.
However, the new blade system prevents hyperextension around the front and calf of the boot so you can ensure you have the support where it’s needed. The Alpinestars Tech 7 boots also have new and improved accordion flex zones which help with the comfort factor as well as support. The boots also have an extended microfiber gaiter which helps keep that roost, water, and whatever else might be trying to get into your boots.
The ankle area of the boots have a soft poly-foam that surrounds the entire ankle area which helps absorb shock as well as improve the comfort of the boots. The Tech 7 boots have a high grip rubber duel density compound outer sole, which helps with gripping the bike while riding as well as providing strength and durability. The Alpinestars Tech 7 Boots are very dependable and will last riders much longer than other boots being that the aluminum buckles, sole and foot peg inserts are all replaceable. There’s no better bang for your buck than the Alpinestars Tech 7 Boot.
- New dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability and features high performing rubber grip patterning and enhanced feel. The sole and foot-peg insert are replaceable.
- The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro® for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
- Internal lining includes anti-slip microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position.
- Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel.