Alpinestars Tech 7 Drystar Black Grey Enduro Boots
The Tech 7 Drystar® Enduro boot features a waterproof Drystar® membrane for proven weather performance and breath-ability and a specifically engineered, compound sole to provide Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and levels of structural rigidity. This CE-certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
Tech 7 Enduro Boots by Alpinestars®. With a sole designed to give enduro and ATV riders the most possible grip, the Alpinestars Tech 7 Enduro Boots are perfect for trail riders that need stay planted on and off the bike. Slick MX soles just don't do you any good when you're stuck in the mud or have to put a foot down on the trail, so Alpinestars created the Tech 7 Enduro Boot to answer the call of duty.
On top of the redesigned sole this CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
- Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance.
- Specifically designed compound sole provides ATV and Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and a high level of structural rigidity
- Sole and footpeg insert are replaceable
- Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability. The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with VELCRO® brand fastener for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle
- Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support
- TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact
- Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable
- Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars’ developed blade flex system for greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion
- New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces
Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support
- Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank
- Shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adding to the boot’s overall durability and streamlining
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry
- Internal 3D lining includes anti-slide microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position
- Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel
- CE certified