Renthal TwinRing Rear Sprocket In Green for Kawasaki, Suzuki Bikes - Renthal Motocross Enduro Sprockets
A long lasting durable off-road sprocket developed over 5 years. The unique flat face design keeps weight to a minimum and means the Twinring rear sprocket is as narrow as a standard sprocket. Outer is expanded at 200°C and then fitted to inner, creating a permanent bond for the life of the sprocket.
With some of the biggest motocross names in the world, Like Ryan Dungey, Eli Tomac, Jeffrey Herlings and Antonio Cairoli to name just a few.....
Renthal are the number one source for providing world championship winning sprockets to the world's fastest riders. The quality is undeniable, and the results speak for themselves; Renthal are far and above leading the way when it comes to premium quality sprocket technology.
Renthal TwinRing Sprocket Features:
- The inner ring of the unique Renthal® Twinring® is engineered from Ultralight 7075 T6 Aluminium. This keeps the weight of the Twinring® to a minimum.
- Each Twinring® that leaves Renthal's engineering facilities in the UK is individually CNC machined to the tightest possible tolerances, ensuring an accurate and reliable fit.
- The Outer ring is expanded to 200°C to be fitted to the inner ring. Cooling creates a permenant bond. Flat socket set screws prevent lateral movement between the rings in high velocity impacts.
- Twinring® feature Renthal's self cleaning mud groove technology between each tooth. This prevents mud build up that traditionally leads to quicker wearing components.
- Renthal® Twinring® feature a Electroless Nickel Coated steel. This ensures an ultra long service life of the sprocket, providing you with maximum power transfer longer than ever.
- Flat socket head screws add additional strength to the chainwheel during side impacts
- Self-cleaning mud grooves between every tooth on both sides prevent dirt build up.
- Precision CNC machined to extremely tight tolerances
- Renthal for All Motocross & Enduro Dirtbikes.
Attention to every small detail is what it takes to be the best. Everyone dreams of success but achieving it takes relentless commitment and effort. It's this obsession for detail, quality and engineering that makes Renthal Rear Sprockets the finest on the market.
Renthal is a global manufacturer of accessories for motorcycles, motocross and quad bike, with a focus on handle bars and grips. With 35 years of experience in racing and countless successes along with the best riders in the world, Renthal are regarded as a leader in the industry.
How to change your chain and sprockets:
Before you make a start on this job, make sure you are familiar with the technique for breaking and re-fitting a chain’s rivet link, and have the tool to do the job. You will also need sockets big enough to undo the front and rear sprocket nuts, which are often bigger than those in standard socket sets.
1. Make sure you have a clear working space. The first thing to do is place the bike on its centrestand, or a paddock stand, so you can remove the rear wheel when it comes to replacing the rear sprocket.
2. Check if the gear lever needs to be removed before the sprocket cover is removed. Note the position of the splined boss that bolts to the shaft before you remove it. Now remove the the front sprocket cover.
3. Front sprockets are secured with a big nut which can be self-locking, or it may have a tabbed locking washer. Tap back the tabs with a flat screwdriver or punch and hammer. Have a new washer ready for later.
4.You need to prevent the force being applied through the sprocket nut turning the back wheel. Wrap a piece of hard wood in soft cloth and insert it through the back wheel (take care not to trap the valve).
5. When removing the front sprocket nut, use a breaker bar. When you have the nut undone make a note of which way it is fitted, sometimes there is a shoulder on one side. Leave the front sprocket on for now.
6. Remove the rear wheel and lay it flat on the floor with the sprocket facing up. Undo the sprocket nuts and remove. Compare the old and new sprockets for fitment and size. Now fit the new sprocket.
7. Compare old and new front sprockets for fit/size. With the wheel still out, which will make it easier to manipulate the sprocket as there’s no chain tension, fit the sprocket and wrap the old chain around it.
8. Loosen the chain adjusters a couple of turns. This will help when refitting the wheel because the new sprockets will tighten the old chain. Refit wheel with the old chain on, don’t tighten the spindle nut yet.
9. Split the chain, using a splitter tool. Loosely join the two chains together. Pull the old chain from the front sprocket until the new one is around both sprockets. Join the new chain with the riveting tool.
10. Fit the tab washer and front sprocket nut, re-insert the wood into the wheel and tighten the nut to the correct torque setting. Tap the tab on the washer over the nut. Now tension the chain and tighten the spindle.
Please note: You should always replace the sprockets at the same time as the chain. As running a new chain on worn sprockets will cause rapid wear, leaving you needing to replace the chain again in very short order, so it’s a false economy to replace just the chain.
Buy Renthal TwinRing Sprockets in Green from MD Racing Products, A leading distributor for Motocross gear, parts and accessories offering some of the most competitive prices in the industry since 1983. We are a family business that's dedicated to the motocross industry, You Ride it? We can supply it!
- Additional Information
Colour Green Type Rear Sprocket Brand Renthal Make Kawasaki
- Fitting List
- RMZ 2502004, 2005, 2006
- KDX 2001984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- KDX 2201997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- KLX 2502006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- KX 1251987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- KX 2501987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- KX 5001987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
- KXF 2502004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- KXF 4502006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Delivery Info
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket are:
Shipping to UK Mainland is Free on orders over £20.00*. Orders for less will be charged £3.00. Otherwise delivery costs depend on your location, we charge carrige costs at our cost so we can offer you the best shipping rates.
We aim to dispatch all orders on the sameday of receipt when possible, please allow 2-3 working days for all UK orders. We use DPD on a fully trackable and insured service.
Free Standard Next Day delivery Service on orders over £20.00 UK Mainland.
Free Standard Two Day delivery Service on orders over £150.00 Northern Ireland, Highlands and Isles.
Shipping to Within Euroupe is Free on orders over £200.00*. Orders for less will be charged at the following rates -
ZONE 1 £11 upto 31kg 2-3 Days (Belgium, Channel Islands,Denmark,France,Germany,Netherlands)
ZONE 2 £18.00 (Austria, Denmark Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain)
ZONE 3 (Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Sweden, Slovenia Latvia, Lithuania)
ZONE 1 £20.00 up to 31 kg 2-3 Days
ZONE 2 £26.67 up to 31 kg 3-4 Days
ZONE 3 £26.67 up to 31 kg 4-5 Days
Shipping to Northern Ireland is Free on orders over £200. Orders below £15.00 and less than 2kg will be charged £3 and sent with Royal Mail 1at class signed for delivery
Orders between £15.00 and £20.00 will be charged £3 and sent with either Royal Mail 1at class signed for delivery or DPD depending on the weight and size of the item. * if being sent with DPD you will be charged £11.00 for 48 hour delivery with DPD.
Orders over £20.00 and/or more than 2kg will be charged £11.00 for 48 hour delivery with DPD.
Shipping to Republic Ireland is Free on orders over £200. Orders below £19.99 and/or less than 2kg will be charged £5 for international signed for delivery with Royal Mail.
Orders over £20.00 and/or more than 2kg will be charged £12.00 for 48 hour delivery with DPD.
Shipping to Europe via Parcel force is Free on orders over £200.
ZONE 1 - £11.00 upto 31kg 2-3 days Belgium, Channel Islands, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands.
ZONE 2 - £18.00 upto 31kg 3-4 days Italy –will be charged £18.00 for 48 hour delivery via Parcelforce
ZONE 3 - £23.00 upto 31kg 3-4 days Austria, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden
ZONE 4 - £31.00 upto 31kg 4 - 5 days Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, Turkey
Shipping to Europe via DPD is Free on orders over £300.
ZONE 1 - £16.00 upto 31kg 48 hours Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands
ZONE 2 - £18.50 upto 31kg 3-4 days Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain
ZONE 3 - £26.00 upto 31kg 4-5 days Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia,Sweden, Portugal
ZONE 4 - £34.00 upto 31kg 5-6 days Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania,
Ordering from the rest of the World - FREE Delivery on orders over £500
Orders below £79.99 will be charged £20.00 for delivery with Royal Mail International signed for.
Orders between £80.00 - £499 will be charged £40.00 for delivery with Royal Mail International signed for.
Otherwise delivery costs depend on your location, we charge carrige costs at our cost so we can offer you the best shipping rates
If you require a specific shipping quote please contact us.
All orders will require a signature so please make sure someone is in to sign for your parcel.
Shipping charges are always applicable on Track accessories and charged at the standard rate.
*Please note shipping costs may change throughout the year due to fluctuation in prices from carriers worldwide.